Turks '10

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome Olivia







Well it has been quite a while since I last updated the blog. I have been a very busy girl. I had a great summer, filled with beach, friends and even a little vacation to storyland. I have developed quite a sense of self. I am very independant and give my parents quite a hard time lately. My mom tells me all the time I am 3 not 13! I have begun to stomp up the stairs, slam my door and tell my mom I need space..leave me alone. My parents are in big trouble during my teenage years! The biggest excitement has been waiting for the arrival of my baby sister Olivia! It took a long time for her to come, but I told mommy it was like magic..my Nana and Grandpa came to get me when my mom went into labor and when I came home 3 days later..there was Olivia.



Olivia was born on November 30, 2009. She was 7pnds 12 ounces and ready to go. She has been a great little sister. She hardly fusses. Although I do call her a pooping machine! I didn't know all babies really did was fuss, poop and sleep. I love being a big sister..my favorite things to do with Olivia are holding her and rubbing her back and telling her 'Its okay sweetie'.



Olivia loves her big sister, in fact her first smile was at her big sister.



Olivia is 6 weeks and really alert, she loves to laugh and smile. She is sleeping wonderful (about 9 pm to 6 am!) Yeah, her mommy and daddy are so thankful. We love having a new addition and it is so great that she is such a wonderful little girl.



We have been quite busy since Olivia was born, we celebrated Christmas, New Years and baptized Olivia.



It has been quite a whirlwind. It is finally relax time. I am home until March and hope to just spend time with my girls. It is so fun to see them grow and of course their personalities! Hopefully I will be updating my blog more in the future....

No comments: