Turks '10

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

End of Summer


As summer comes to a close, everyone in my house is sad. Daddy has already gone back to work (and took a new job) Mommy is getting ready to go back, I know this because we have been talking about going back to school an awful lot! I have had such a great summer and am constantly growing and learning. Mommy says I am so independant, I don't really like listening lately (especially when I don't get my own way!)

Mommy has been working with me on my letters, my favorites are m and l and I always recognize them in words. I am having a harder time figuring out my numbers, so I guess I am more like mommy in the math department. I look forward to going back to school to see my friends. I just went to the zoo with my friend Sophie, I sure do miss her over the summer. It was like we were never seperated at the zoo, we caught up on old times!

Well...look for more adventures to come over the year. Hope everyone enjoyed their summer as much as I have!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Bella blog's is so cute!! Nice job mommy!!!