Turks '10

Monday, August 4, 2008

A little more vacation

What a blessing it is to have both mommy and daddy off for the month of July. I am so lucky that I have been able to go to the beach quite a bit, it was so fun with nana and bumpa. My nana built the most amazing sandcastles, bumpa said I must be special because he doesn't ever remember that happening in lots of years! I also went to the Barnstable fair with mom, dad, nana, and bumpa...I loved the rides I rode the carousel twice with my nana...the animals were great too! Then it was off to Nantucket to visit with my friends Christopher and Thomas. (I love Thomas!) We had so much fun...Mommy told me she was excited to visit her best friend, but it was the best for me because I loved being with my new friends. We played and turtled...just look at the pictures...so much fun. Then I went to Gloucester and again got to play on the beach. I love the sun and sand, can you tell from my tan. I only hope everyone enjoys their summer like I do.

No comments: